Successful real estate marketing and advertising is the result of doing three things right:
- Creating ads that grab your target prospects’ attention.
- Saying the right things to generate interest, prompt responses and move the prospect closer to the buying decision.
- Placing your ads in publications that reach your target prospects.
The Power of a Great Headline
Great real estate marketing materials start with great headlines. Whether you’re creating a print ad, a property flyer, a Web page, or a brochure, the headline that sits above your copy will make or break your communication effort, and here’s why:
- Four out of five people read nothing but the headline.
- Only the most compelling and provocative headlines tempt readers to learn more by reading further down into your ad copy.
- You can write amazing ad copy, but if your headline is weak, 80% of the people will pass right over your ad.
Here are a few examples of powerful headlines:
- !!! My Pain Is YOUR Gain!!! 3 bed / 2ba close to schools in a clean, quiet family neighborhood. Move in tomorrow and steal this home now. Call Dirk @ 555-1212 before someone else steals this home.
- *!!! No Bank Qualifying, Easy Financing, Owner Will Carry with possible Rent-to-own. 3bed / 2ba cute & clean in family neighborhood. Low down and $895 per month. Call Dirk @ 555-1212
- ??? TIRED Of Trying To Sell Your Home Yourself? How about making the problem go away in 24 hours or LESS? Call Dirk To End Your Frustrations NOW!!! 555-1212